Description of the Barr and Stroud 9-foot horizontal base self-contained range finder, type F.Q. 2 with instructions for its use, care and preservation, May 18, 1911.
Publisher: G.P.O. in Washington
Written in English
- United States. -- Army -- Ordnance and ordnance stores -- Handbooks, manuals, etc,
- Optical range finders -- Handbooks, manuals, etc,
- Fire control (Gunnery) -- Optical equipment -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
|Genre||Handbooks, manuals, etc.|
|Contributions||United States. Army. Ordnance Dept.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||19 p.,  folded leaves of plates :|
|Number of Pages||19|
- Ethical culture
- Young lawyers judiciary networking programs
- The ominous dragoon of Dothdura
- Garfield, food for thought
- Editing in the electronic era
- East Central Europe in the Modern World
- Washington DC 1991 Calendar *N
- Bunny a Bio Discography of Jazz Trumpeter Bunny Berigan
- communicators commentary.
- true Briton, and other tales.
- P.O.W.E.R Learning 2004 Edition with PowerText
- Poverty and prejudice
- Farmy farm
- Platt National Park
- Relfections from the bridge
- Flower fancies.
- Giant Print Center-Column Reference Bible
- Parkers Probate code of California
- First steps to emotional literacy